The USBG3-3X4M is an USB 3.0 Hub that comply with the Universal Serial Bus 3.0 (USB3.0) Specifications Revision 1.0 and work up to 5Gbps. It provides 4 downstream facing ports with standard Type-A USB3.0 connectors. It supports screw lock features for both upstream (USB type B) and downstream (USB type A) connectors with the screw lock USB cables. It prevents from disconnecting the USB cables accidentally.
With built-in single chip USB3.0 controller, it works backward compatible either when any one of downstream port is connected to an USB1.1 or USB2.0 compliant device, or when the upstream port is connected to a USB1.1 or USB3.0 compliant host.
Unique to the USB3-3X4M, it's design incorporates dual power conversion systems. This allows the hub to provide the USB 3.0 specification maximum of 900ma current on each port. There is no other USB 3.0 hub currently on the market that can provide this much power to all connected devices, simultaneously.
- Compliant with USB 3.0 Specification Revision 1.0<
- Rigid and Wall-mountable metal case
- Provides 4 Downstream ports
- Supports Screw Lock Mechanism for Upstream and Downstream connectors to enhance reliability
- Supports SuperSpeed, High-Speed, and Full-Speed (USB 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1)
- Supports Self-powered and Bus-powered modes.
- Supports 900MA Buss Power for each Downstream Port (When using external power supply).
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Hub
- 1x USB 3.0 A to B cable (non-Screw Lock)
- 1x 12VDC 3A Power Supply
- 1x User Guide
*Please note that Screw Lock USB 3.0 cables will become available in the coming months.
|Compatibility||All Operating Systems|
|Tech Notes||Operating Temp: 0-58C (32-131F)
Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% RH
Dimensions: 17.85 x 6.16 x 2.34 cm
|Warranty Length||One Year|